Sunday, October 31, 2010

Semester 5 Updates~

Hey peeps! Yeah, its been a while since my last update, been busy plus WANG ULU can't post up anything as usual....
So! Basically, nothing big happen for the past few months since my last update..
Still..there are some memorable events~

1. I got my OscaR baby Boi during June~
2. Had my 22nd Birthday celebration with dearies sisters @ KFC!
3. Celebrated Chia Ling's 22nd Birthday from 26th-27th Sept 2010~!
4. Performed the long practiced dance for UniMAP's Moonfest 2010 @ Dewan Kebudayaan on 3rd Oct 2010(D-Xplosion Crew rockss~!)
5. Went for Penang 1 day trip with classmates on 16th Oct 2010
6. Attended the celebration of Pesta Tanglung 2010 on 22nd Oct 2010 @ Dewan Kg. Wai
7. Performed the same dance for Colours of Rongoli @ Dewan Kapitol on 23rd Oct 2010
8. Attended School of Material Engineering Dean Award Dinner on 25th Oct 2010 @ Dewan Warisan

These are just some...I hope I didn't miss out other important events.

For baby Oscar, he is no longer a tiny cute baby, he is now a big fat boi, who think that he is still so slim and love to jump over others, I can no longer withstand his weight ><

Huge Oscar~!

For my lovely 22nd Birthday celebration, I had it with my dearest dears: Chia Ling, Yee Lin & Li Ting. That night I attended Yee Lin's make up class, I was wondering why Chia said need wear nice nice~ Haha...in the end, we randomly visited KFC and had some supper~
Let the pictures do the story telling...
Dear Diaries (:

Crazy as usual~

For Chia's 22nd Birthday eve, Winwin and me brought her for dinner at Mai Cafe, we had a lovely steamboat there and of course with some crazzies photoshots as usual. On our way back to Wang Ulu, we randomly decided to go Penang to continue with the celebration! And yeah, we did it together with Jiko =D
Again, pictures do the story telling....
Happy Birthday Chia~!




PT 2010! It's a very nice show, I don't know how can I express the whole event here, basically the event held at dewan kebudayaan for the very first time which only have capacity of 280 pax BUT end up FULL house with more than 600 people! Awesome! Whole event was so high and great with all the great performance! (..and this is where the celaka family was born)
Pictures.....
The dancers~! WELL DONE~!

Penang 1 day trip! Basically this is also 1 of the random decision, we speak to go on friday, we went on saturday! =D The purpose of going to penang is to have TAO japanese cuisine~! (I still remember RAYMOND owed me 1 McD set!><)
Participant- Me, Ting, Raymond, Teddy, Hoong, Evelyn, Mun.
So that day, we depart at 10 something in the morning, 2 cars (Raymond's & Hoong's), we reached penang island and had lunch at Queensbay's Old Town White Coffee (Hoong keep on complaining that Ipoh got a alot of this bla bla...), then we went shopping for few hours before we enter cinema for the movie called 'Buried'! Thanks to Mr. Teddy Beh for such a 'NICE' movie! At night, we went autocity for our TAO~~! NICE food! I strongly recommend=D
Pictures...
All Of Us~~

Pesta Tanglung Celebration is an event held for the planning committee of PT 2010 celebration. We had KFC over there, and had some lucky draw session and games, and yeah! For the very 1st time in my life I got the luck for lucky draw~ but just a small 1... After that me and teddy left to Mai Cafe to yum cha with Ray, Ting, Eve, Mun & Hoong. (Initially we supposed to go for penang with adam and manda but end up blow off due to insufficient people><)
Pictures..

Hoong & Raymond

Mun & Evelyn

Evelyn & Ting

The latecomers! Teddy & Me

Colours of Rongoli! The celakas are gathered together once again! And guess what, we saw double layer of rainbow!! Rare + Beautiful~ after the performance, we went Bamboo for supper! and Chia met us there after her chanting event (I dunno who leads the lie, which eventually makes chia believes that we gonna go penang for club after the supper! and she got changed xD , Its either, me, teddy, yee lin, wei lun, adam or manda! CELAKA betol~)p/s: I am sure I saw meteor that night too!
Pictures....
Double Rainbow~!

Group Photos of Celakas~

Material's annual dinner (Theme: Retro), never would I plan to go for that because:
1. I wouldn't pay rm15 for this event cause I know there ain't gonna have nice food there~
2. I'm not listed in the dean list so why should I go?
On that particular day, I went badminton with my classmates, after the badminton session, every1 decided to go out of a sudden, and said something like it is compulsory thing! ahh!! I hate it for all the last min because I did not prepare for this event at all! So 1st thing, I called up Yee Lin to ask for dinner wear, settled. Then, I makan a bit 1st la, since I know its a buffet style and I'm not sure whether I can make it to fight for the food xD.
Then I went to Yee Lin's house for the preparation, CRAP! I can't fit in most of her dresses! omg omg....but luckily, Manda came and saved me! Haha...I can fit in to her shirt perfectly, of course, with a little bit of alter with pins and stuff, then make up+ hair do...which makes me late for about 1 hour! (Sorry Hoong & Lun that waited for me>.<, guys just have to bear with it, girls....=D)
The event is not that wonderful, but I did enjoy the fun with the celakas! And my little luck continued with the lucky draw---> little cup =.=
We head to Burger Cafe after that for tea+ supper! Wonderful night I had xD
Pictures....
Polymerians~

Material's Celakanese~



these are all short and brief about my sem 5
I am enjoying the days, each and every single day~
especially with the celaka family~!
will update the story about celakanese soon~
stay tune~!

No comments:

Post a Comment