Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oscar Boii~


Introducing my baby BOY~! Oscar Yu!!

He is cute & handsome right?!=)

Oscar is a pure male Beagle, born in 29/04/2010!
I got him home at the date of 21/06/2010

The above image is his first day to home~
Basically I never thought how things can be with his presence in home. But well...I just need few days to predict what will happen in future =.=
He is so damn
HYPERACTIVE! I never encounter with such hyper dog before, he can be restless for few hours even he is just a puppy, and he can bite just anything in his sight (terrible where everything have to kept away), and 1 last thing, he wouldn't satisfy with the amount of food we provide, he just loves to eat!

Headache headache~ I thought with some training maybe things can be better? Well, the fact is..
no T.T
He becoming more and more manja each day, he scold us whenever we scold him (erm, in fact he just bark non stop at us, but not to outsider), and with the rapid growth in him, he can jump on to anything in the house, yes! Include our dining table! Great, now we have to keep all the food away from dining table xD
He is the brave ever baby dog I've ever seen, he dare to do anything, and he never afraid of us scolding and beating, he seems to be..no feeling about that=D
He is just as playful as a hyper boy!

But well, I still love him~ no matter what, he is my baby boi who gave me joy and happiness!
And yes, I did miss him badly whenever I'm away from home, just like now, I can only see him in another 2 weeks time~

As days passed, he is now a very fat boi!=D (according to mom). Well, have to think of some diet program for him during my holidays then! =))

Oscar boi

grow up healthy ok? Love you boi~

No comments:

Post a Comment